Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm sitting here typing this post on our brand new couch. Yes Joe and I bit the bullet and invested in couch number two. I've learned this time around not to get too attached to the furniture that we buy but for the mean time it is quite comfortable! Nala has really taken a liking to it and every time I sit down there are a few more white hairs....If only she wasn't so cute! We were fortunate that Bryan and Alex were still here to help move it into the elevator and up 4 stories. This was one instance where I was happy to take on the role of "alpha female" and let the boys do the work. :-)
I got to spend the last two days of last week at an Autism Summit. It was nice to step out of my schedule for a change. I got the opportunity to listen to a great speaker from Pittsburgh and she was very inspiring showing the work that she has done. Of course I leave these conferences wanting to do everything and anything that I see and hear only to find that there still isn't enough hours in the day to fit it all in. The story of life I guess......
I'm hoping this week goes by fast as I'm anxious for my trip back east. Looking forward to relaxing and seeing everyone!

No comments: