Monday, July 13, 2009

With my attention and focus on my upcoming travels, I completely forgot to update last night. Ooops! What can I say, the week has been filled with what vacation is all about- nothing on the agenda and doing with the days as I feel. That has included lots of reading, doing some organizing, and just enjoying not working. I've loved that any errand I've had to run I've been able to walk to accomplish and can leave my car parked as the weather has been cooperating nicely. We've been playing in a kickball league once a week and that's been fun and something different to do. On Friday the sun was out in full force and I enjoyed a day by the pool with some of the teachers from work followed by Bloody Mary's on Sydney's deck. Not sure that I got much of a tan that day but I definitely have more freckles! Joe and I enjoyed breakfast out on Saturday morning at one of the new hot spots and then spent a lazy day in the park with our books and enjoying each others' company. Sunday welcomed us with rain and grey clouds so we took the outlets for a little shopping before hitting the movies. I'm getting myself ready for 16 days on the east coast and can't wait to catch up with everyone!

No comments: